2015-2016 COMO Ambassadors
COMO ambassadors will be a key part of amplifying the positive culture of CrossFit COMO by serving as a liaison on behalf of the athletes.
Ambassadors are comprised of a small number of members of COMO that have been invited to participate for one year. The invitation is based on their commitment to this program and seeing continued positive growth of this community.
Minimum Requirements for Ambassadors
- At least six months as a CrossFit COMO athlete with consistent attendance no less than 3 times a week.
- Commitment to both one year membership and ambassadorship.
- Has shown a positive impact on the community.
- Is aligned with gym values
- willingness to be available via phone, email, or in person.
- finds joy in helping new athletes become integrated into the community
Expectations of Athlete Ambassadors
- Meet 4 times during the year (once per quarter) as an advisory board for CrossFit COMO to discuss all gym business and give quality constructive feedback
- Weekly comment on facebook page.
- Willingness to coordinate, facilitate, and host community events/seminars/welcome events.
- Including Intramural Open
- Helps plan/facilitate new t-shirt and gear orders with office manager.
- Arrives to class early to welcome new athletes and lead them through their first days.
- Stays until the end of the workout to cheer on every athlete.
- Attends one class not theirs every month
- Represents CrossFit COMO outside the gym to the best of their ability (fly our flag when appropriate)
- Role model of respect for coaches
- Give constructive feedback issues that affect community culture.
- Other assignments based on the strengths and desires of the ambassador.
Benefits for Ambassadors
- Upgraded membership for duration of ambassadorship (Unlimited)
- 2 free COMO T-Shirt/tanks
- Ambassador profile on website
- Design products for sale
- Product testers (supplements, equipment, program designs, etc…)
- Guide the direction of CrossFit COMO’s growth